This repair policy ensures efficient and expeditious handling of all products.
The Inverter Drive Supermarket Limited warranty policy is shown in Section 8 of our Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale. The Inverter Drive Supermarket Limited products typically have a warranty period of one year. Warranty status is determined at the sole discretion of the Inverter Drive Supermarket Limited and their Suppliers after inspecting the product.
2. Return Authorization
Before returning any products for repair, you must receive authorization along with a Return Material Authorisation (RMA) tracking number from The Inverter Drive Supermarket Limited. Please contact us at:
Phone: +44 (0)1386 848830
Fax: +44 (0)1386 848829
We will require the following information in order to issue the Return Material Authorization number:
- The Inverter Drive Supermarket order reference number.
- The product part number.
- The product serial number.
- Reason for return, including conditions/symptoms of product failure.
- The name, phone, and fax of contact for questions.
- The complete billing address, for invoices.
- The complete shipping address for shipping back the repaired product.
- The preferred shipping method.
- Purchase order covering the fixed repair fees for all products returned.
Please Note: Warranty repairs will NOT be invoiced.
After receiving the above information, The Inverter Drive Supermarket Limited will issue an RMA number.
3. Return Shipments
All products to be returned must be properly packed and shipped freight prepaid. All returns are on consignment. They remain the customer’s property with no debit to The Inverter Drive Supermarket Limited. Label all returns either as follows or as directed:The Inverter Drive Supermarket Limited.
Attn: Repair Department RMA________
Unit 5 Battle Brook Drive Chipping Campden Gloucestershire GL55 6JX. UK
Note: For each package, include the RMA number on the packing slip and mark the RMA number on the outside of the shipping container of the returned products. Returns without a valid RMA number will not be accepted.
4. Warranty Repair
Applies to products that fail during warranty period under normal use. A product is not eligible for warranty repair if it has been modified or is found to contain out-of-warranty damage.
- Warranty repairs made during the warranty period are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty.
- Warranty repairs are returned to the customer via DHL or similar carrier, carriage prepaid by The Inverter Drive Supermarket Limited.
- Customer purchase order line items that are deemed warranty repairs are not invoiced.
5. Non-Warranty Repair
Applies to all products not covered under warranty.
- The non-warranty repaired parts are warranted for one year.
- Non-warranty repairs are returned to the customer via chargeable carrier or collected by the Customer from the manufacturer’s works.
- Customer purchase order line items that are deemed non-warranty repairs are invoiced at the time of shipment.
6. Expedited Repair
Typically repairs are diagnosed, repaired and shipped back to the customer two to four weeks after receipt. Normal turnaround times are subject to overall factory workloads and parts availability. Customers may request high priority for their repair to get a short turnaround time (after receipt at The Inverter Drive Supermarket Limited) for an additional charge. Occasionally due to the nature of the required repairs, this service is not always available. If the high priority service is not available, the customer will be notified and given the option to proceed with the normal repair cycle, or order a replacement product.
7. No Fault Found
In the event that The Inverter Drive Supermarket Limited or its suppliers performs standard tests and finds no problem with the unit, The Inverter Drive Supermarket Limited will make at least three attempts to reach the customer contact listed on the RMA for further clarification. If the customer contact cannot be reached or the resulting discussion does not reveal a problem, the unit will be classified as a non-warranty repair, will be returned and The Inverter Drive Supermarket Limited will charge an evaluation fee.